150gr Soba noodles
2 tsp sesame oil
2 tsp soy sauce
1.5 tsp sesame
1 tsp vegetable oil
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 4 minutes. Remove and immediately wash with cold water to stop cooking. Put aside.
- While the noodles are cooking, chop the leek (white and light green part only) and scallions to thin slices.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large wok/skillet and add the sesame. Mix for a few seconds. Add the leek and fry it until mildly soft (3 minutes).
- Add the scallions and fry for another minute. Put the vegetable oil in another frying pan and heat to high temperature.
- Add the noodles and the soy and stir. Stir occasionally while preparing the egg.
- Break the egg into the frying pan with the vegetable oil and let it cook slightly.
- Move the noodles to a serving bowl and layer the egg (sunny side up) on the noodles.
Inspired by Bissim.
Posted: December 13th, 2010 | Author: yoav | Tags: cooking, food | Comments Off